Who doesn’t love breakfast? This is one of the most filling, protein packed meals you could have. It is so simple, made in one skillet and filled with flavor. This Paleo Breakfast Skillet is something I would order at a restaurant. It is my weekend brunch or my post-workout meal.
Man, I love food!
- Ground Beef
- ¼ Chopped Onion
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- ¼ chopped pepper (any kind)
- 5 Eggs
- In a hot skillet saute Onions, Garlic and Peppers.
- Add meat and cook until no longer raw.
- Bring skillet down to medium/low heat.
- Add eggs directly onto of meat.
- Cover Skillet and cook until yolks are soft (over easy).