I have a problem….and it’s called CINNAMON SWIRL PANCAKES!
These are a marriage between two of my favorite breakfast foods, pancakes and cinnamon rolls. These make the perfect combination of sweet breakfast treats. These are my go-to to make when guests spend the night at my house and I’ll warn you…typically they never want to leave.
I used some of my everyday panty items to make it super easy to follow. I used Ottos Cassava Flour, Pure Indian Foods Coconut Ghee and Primal Palate’s spices. They are all top quality and make these pancakes super yummy!
- 1 cup cassava flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 medium pasture raised egg
- 1+1/2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 tbsp Pure Indian Foods Coconut Ghee, melted
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon coconut palm sugar
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- Once combined, add in almond milk, egg, and honey, and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine cinnamon swirl ingredients and set aside.
- Place ⅓ cup of pancake batter into a lightly oiled skillet to make small pancakes.
- On the raw side of the batter, swirl in 1 teaspoon of the ghee, cinnamon, and sugar mixture with a fork.
- When raw side of batter has been bubbling for 30-45 seconds, flip pancake and allow other side
- to cook for another 30-45 seconds.
- Transfer pancake to serving plate and repeat until all batter is used.