Yum! Sometimes you just need a good, hearty side dish to go with your meal. This One Pan Crispy Potatoes and Broccoli is one of my favorites and most frequently asked for side dishes whenever I cook. In fact, it has become so popular and requested that we now make this for every family bbq!
It is the perfect ‘clean out your pantry/freezer’ dish because you can throw just about anything on to a baking sheet with potatoes and have it be amazing. The process is very simple. All I do is chop up some potatoes, add whatever other veggies I want and COVER them in Pure Indian Foods Garlic Ghee (my absolute favorite ghee in the world). That’s about all it takes to make this recipe. Super easy right? I really like keeping things nice and easy for dinner with homework and school. I always make a huge batch so I can have leftovers during the week, too.
You guys, this ghee will change your world. It smells like heaven on earth. I’m drooling just thinking about it!
- 1 lb of red potatoes, cubed
- 1 bag of frozen broccoli, partially steamed
- 1 large onion, diced
- a ton of garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp @pureindianfoods (any flavor- I used Herbs de Provence)
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees
- Rinse and dry potatoes, then cut into cubes.
- Partially steam broccoli.
- Dice onion.
- Throw all ingredients on a lined baking sheet.
- Cover with Pure Indian Foods Ghee and then sprinkle with salt.
- Throw in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Once cooked, cover with nutritional yeast.