Yum! Sometimes you just need a good, hearty side dish to go with your meal. This happens to be one of my favorites and most frequent sides. In fact, it has become so popular and requested that we now make this at every family bbq!
It is the perfect ‘clean out your pantry/freezer’ dish because you can throw just about anything on to a baking sheet with potatoes and have it taste delish. I choose my extra veggies, chop up some potatoes and COVER them in Pure Indian Foods Garlic Ghee (my absolute favorite ghee in the world).
You guys, this ghee will change your world. It smells like heaven on earth. I’m drooling just thinking about it!
- 1 lb of red potatoes, cubed
- 1 bag of frozen broccoli, partially steamed
- 1 large onion, diced
- a ton of garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp @pureindianfoods (any flavor- I used Herbs de Provence)
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees
- Rinse and dry potatoes, then cut into cubes.
- Partially steam broccoli.
- Dice onion.
- Throw all ingredients on a lined baking sheet.
- Cover with Pure Indian Foods Ghee and then sprinkle with salt.
- Throw in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Once cooked, cover with nutritional yeast.