There is nothing more refreshing than this Salad with Lemon Tahini Dressing. I have decided to dedicate myself to getting into a better mindset. That means doing some sort of physical activity every day and a new series called A Salad A Day over on Instagram (@chelseascravings).
So what does this mean? I will be writing about my workouts for the week (to keep myself on track) and if you know me, you know I am not a fan salads, so I am making it my mission to have at least one a day and learn how to make them tasty and exciting.
So I decided to make some awesome-sauce salads so I won’t be miserable. Over the next few weeks, I will share my salad recipe for you all because maybe you feel the same way I do about salads…yes? no? maybe?
This first salad is one of my favorites. So simple, fresh and delicious. WHO KNEW salad could taste this way? Yes, I have to drench my salad with dressing to enjoy it. Don’t hate- appreciate and get on the drenching salad bus with me! This Lemon Tahini Dressing is to die for. It is worth every drop.
- ½ cup tahini
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- a pinch of salt and pepper
- 2-3 cups of kale, roughly chopped
- 8-10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- In a small bowl or blender, mix together until well combined. Set aside and wash then dry kale and tomatoes. Once dry, chop kale, half tomatoes and slice onion.
- In a large bowl mix together salad components and drizzle dressing over the top.