This is my FAVORITE green smoothie. It is delicious and extremely nutritious. I have this as a post-workout snack. I hate veggies, especially green ones. Hiding them is really the only way I can eat them unless they are covered in sauce lol.
This recipe is kid approved by the little ones I nanny. They LOVE it and the parents LOVE that their children are eating veggies. It is so simple to make. All you need is a blender and some love 🙂
- 1 C Spinnach and Kale (combined)
- 1 Small frozen Banana (about 6 small frozen pieces)
- ½ C Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Grass Fed Gelatin (Green Tin)
- 1 tsp Coconut
- In a blender or ninja or bullet add ingredients and a few ice cubes.
- Blend until fully combined.